How one can entry contract alternatives
You need to first be awarded a Schedule, GWAC or MAC contract, or associate with an present contract holder, to entry alternatives accessible by these contract autos. You’ll be able to entry all our different contract alternatives on SAM.gov.
Changing into a contract holder on our A number of Award Schedule (MAS, additionally known as the Schedule) program, provides you entry to contract alternatives solely accessible to Schedule holders. In contrast to our different contract autos, a enterprise could make a suggestion to get on Schedule at any time.
Collaborating on this program is an effective alternative for many small and medium-sized companies. Whereas the MAS Program presents no assured gross sales for particular person contractors, it opens the door to federal contracting alternatives exceeding $39 billion yearly.
A few of the benefits of the Schedule program embrace:
- It’s the most typical procurement technique utilized by federal businesses
- Your pricing has already been decided to be aggressive
- Ordering procedures for presidency businesses are streamlined
To be eligible for a Schedule contract, you will need to have*:
- Been in enterprise for 2 years
- Two years of monetary statements
- Measurable previous efficiency
*These necessities could also be waived for eligible companies by our Startup Springboard program.
Just like the Schedule program, turning into a contract holder on a governmentwide acquisition contract or multi-agency contract provides you entry to further contract alternatives. In contrast to the Schedule program, there is a restricted timeframe to submit a proposal in response to a GWAC or MAC solicitation. There’s additionally higher competitors to win a GWAC or MAC because the variety of awards for every are capped. Most are awarded to giant companies, aside from these particularly set-aside for small companies.
Benefits of a GWAC or MAC embrace:
- Much less competitors for process orders.
- Ordering procedures for presidency businesses are streamlined.
We now have a number of energetic or in improvement GWACs and MACs. On energetic contracts for which the solicitations have closed, you may nonetheless pursue partnering with the contract holders by subcontracting agreements.
- Polaris — personalized IT providers and IT services-based options by a small enterprise set-aside [active – accepting proposals]
- 8(a) STARS III — IT options by an 8(a) small enterprise [active – solicitation closed]
- Alliant 2 — IT options in synthetic intelligence, huge knowledge, robotic course of automation and different kinds of rising applied sciences [active – solicitation closed]
- Alliant 3 — successor to Alliant 2 [in development]
- VETS 2 — IT options completely by a service-disabled, veteran-owned small companies [active – solicitation closed]
- BMO — constructing upkeep and operation options [active – solicitation closed]
- EIS — telecommunications and community options [active – solicitation closed]
- HCaTS Unrestricted, HCaTS Small Enterprise and HCATS 8(a) — human capital and coaching options by unrestricted or small enterprise set-asides [active – solicitation closed]
- OASIS and OASIS Small Enterprise — skilled service options [active – solicitation closed]
- OASIS+ — successor to OASIS and OASIS Small Enterprise [in development]
The commonest kinds of partnerships in federal contracts embrace:
Via a partnership, you may improve your contract alternatives and enhance your capability to compete by accessing the contracts, community, and information of a extra skilled associate.
We suggest you analysis several types of partnerships and what they may imply for your small business. Some methods to determine and join with potential enterprise companions embrace: