Why You Should Visit Dubai?
Top 10 Places to visit in Dubai
- Dubai is the top destination for travelers all over the world and every year the number of visitors is increasing day by day. Many countries like India, Malaysia, Saudi Arabia, etc., came to know that Dubai is the place where their tourist destination is located. In addition to this, there are different nationalities who come to Dubai for their vacation, and this is the reason why Dubai is popular for tourist destination. But if you are living in a country other than Dubai then you must be confused about where to visit.
Let me make it clear about why you should visit Dubai, and what are the places to visit in Dubai? Here are the top 10 places to visit in Dubai that will be helpful for you.
1. Dubai Fountain
- Located at Jumeirah Lake Towers, this is the largest fountain with a capacity of 50,000 gallons of water. If you are looking for the ultimate destination where you will enjoy some fun with the water then visit Dubai Fountain.
2. Burj Khalifa
- The height of the skyscraper is more than a kilometer and you will get a view of the city from the tower. The entrance ticket is Dh 500 and it will take you around 30 minutes.
3. Souk Al Bahar
- This is the second largest market in the world and the main reason of the attraction is that it gives you a glimpse of the traditional lifestyle. There are different items in the market like jewelry, gold, clothes, traditional Arabic food, and different kinds of Arabian horses
4. Palm Islands
- If you want to feel like an Emirati then you must go to the Palm Islands. More than 50 luxury hotels are available in the island that is why this is the perfect place for people who are on a holiday. You will find the perfect place to spend your leisure time, and you will find the right type of relaxation.
5. Museum of the Future
- The concept of this museum is to give a new idea about the future, and the theme is “Science and Technology for Humanity”. The entrance fee is Dh 50.
6. Gold Souq
- The gold souq will show you the traditional culture of gold trade. There are different items available for purchase like jewelries, earrings, necklaces, rings, and etc.
7. Dubai Museum of Art and History
- This is the best place to learn about the history of UAE. You will get information about the UAE, its geography and the culture of the UAE.
8. Deira Gold Souq
- This is the place to get gold and silver products and also there are many art and craft items in the market.
9. Dubai CreekWalk
- You will get the chance to see the old Dubai in the creekwalk. This is a pedestrian area where you can walk, jog, and enjoy the fresh air.
10. Dubai Museum
- This is the best place to know about the Dubai and the UAE.
- These are the top 10 places to visit in Dubai that will help you to explore the beauty of dubai.